Outages & Announcements

System Maintenance

There are no system maintenance announcements at this time.

Mandatory fire drill Jan. 21 at 10 a.m.

This practice fire drill is expected to take about 20 minutes and will include an evacuation of all Lincoln Park campus buildings except Residence. Learn more about fire drills at Mount Royal. For fast notifications, download the new MRU Now safety app for iOS and Android.

SIN Collection

Effective May 2019, Mount Royal University will collect Social Insurance Numbers (SINs) from all students on behalf of the Canada Revenue Agency. A request page will appear when initiating a transaction in MyMRU (like registering for classes or paying fees) with options to provide your SIN if it is not already on file.